We accept returns and exchanges on all regular priced items purchased within 30 days of the delivery date. Some exclusions may apply. Items marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned nor exchanged.
Items that are damaged, worn, altered or resized cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. If the items are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging, the items may not be accepted for return or exchange.
For orders placed with a Gorski account, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
- Sign into your account, go to My Orders and select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- Click "Return" and choose the reason for your return or exchange. If the item is damaged, please provide details.
- Once the RMA has been submitted, our customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed.
- A pre-printed merchandise Return Label will be sent to you via email. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package.
- Returns/exchange packages must include a copy of the RMA as well as the original packaging slip. Please email the package to:
Gorski Group Returns
1435 Rue St. Alexandre
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2G4
Gorski Group Returns
141 Lanza Avenue
Garfield, New Jersey 07026
For orders placed through Guest Checkout:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Our customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed. A pre-printed merchandise Return Label will be sent to you via email. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package. The original packing slip must be included in the package.
Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Returns will only be processed once the item has been received and may take up to 5-10 business days to be reflected by your banking institution. Please note the original shipping charges at the time of purchase are non-refundable.